Sunday 13 January 2013

Phase 1 Complete - Weigh In

I completed Phase 1 of the Harcombe Diet on Friday and began Phase 2 Saturday morning.  I celebrated with fruit, 85% dark chocolate and a lovely creamy curry (all Phase 2 friendly of course).  It was an exciting day.

But let me share with you the good news - after 5 days of following the plan to the letter, I am pleased to report that I've lost 8lbs.  Yes, that's not a typo, 8lbs! I am still in shock and more spurred on than ever to continue with my new way of eating.

I've just come back from a Sunday lunch at Pizza Express where my friend and I exchanged long overdue Christmas gifts.  I had the chicken salad and a glass of red wine and I wore my jeans which a week ago didn't fit. Happy days.

Here's to Phase 2 and continued weight loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment